I blog a lot about restaurants that dish out great Facebook Offers, but they are by no means necessarily the best places to dine out on weekends. I’m constantly searching for and snipping tons of great restaurant coupons, so I always know where to steer a group of friends that want to save. I never, ever pay full price for a meal. How do you SnipSnap search for great meal deals? You can search by restaurant or, if you don’t have a particular place in mind, you can search for “entree”, “appetizer”, “meal”, or “dessert” (depending on what you want to get for free!). Or, you can just scroll through this list, because these are my top 5 meal deals for this weekend:
- Buca di Beppo: $10 off Two Pasta Dinners (Expires 11/25/12)
- Olive Garden: Free Kid’s Meal with Adult Meal Purchase (Expires 12/31/12)
- Ruby Tuesday: $10 off Two Entrees (Expires 12/15/12)
- Friendly’s: Free Kid’s Meal with Adult Entree Purchase (Expires 13/31/12)
- Chili’s: Free Dessert with Entree Purchase (Expires 11/7/12)
I feel like I need a good salad bar before a week of celebrating my birthday and Halloween, so I will definitely be hitting up Ruby Tuesday for a cheap meal. I’ll report back on how I saved!