It’s holiday time! And, as part of my ongoing series of grocery store profiles, I’m breaking down all the mobile ways you can save at Stop & Shop, all year round.
(Don’t stop at Stop & Shop? Visit the Mo’ Money Mobile Store Guide to find out have to save with your smart phone at your local grocery store.)
Here’s how to save big bucks at Stop & Shop in 5 easy steps:
- Sign up for My Stop & Shop to get access to in-store sales and savings. Your loyalty card is the foundation for all your savings, because store sales stack with all other methods of mobile saving. Even better? Your Stop & Shop loyalty card allows you to participate in the Stop & Shop Gas Rewards Program. Every thirty days, you’ll receive 1 point per dollar spent; for ever hundred points you earn, you’ll save ten cents per gallon at Stop & Shop gas stations.
- Download the Stop & Shop app and always keep your store’s weekly circular at your fingertips. While the Stop & Shop app isn’t super-comprehensive, it will allow you to paperlessly plan your weekly shopping trips based on what’s on sale. Link your loyalty card, and you can keep track of how much you’ve saved.
- Link your Stop & Shop card to your SavingStar and Upromise accounts and load manufacturer coupons to your account. You’ll be able to pair those offers with both Stop & Shop store sales and coupons.
- SnipSnap Stop & Shop store coupons. The SnipSnap database is constantly being updated with new Stop & Shop store coupons, which can be stacked with store sales + Upromise and SavingStar offers. Check out this coupons for free ice cream!
- Self Check-out with Scan it!. The Scan It! app lets you scan items as you load them into your grocery cart and self-check out with your smart phone. The app rewards you with exclusive offers as you shop, based on what you buy. Check out the demo video: