Happy Friday, everyone! It’s set to be a beautiful weekend here in Philadelphia and I’m planning to be out and about, enjoying the warm weather and spring sunshine. Check out some of these hot coupons I’ve snipped for Saturday and Sunday fun!
FREE Chili Cheese Fries at Wendy’s (with any purchse):
BOGO Dozen Donuts at Krispy Kreme:
FREE Baked Ziti at Buca di Bepo (with entree purchase):
$3 off Neutrogena Face Cosmetics at Walgreens:
$1 off Starbucks Iced Coffee at Walgreens:
BOGO Starbucks Frappucino:
FREE Coffee Travel Mug at Dunkin Donuts:
What are you planning to do/save on doing this weekend? I want to hear from you!
It’s almost April 1st! Do you have any pranks in place? I’m still trying to find the best torture tactics to trick various friends and family members, but I think food jokes are always a great place to start. When I was a kid, I used to April Fools my parents by telling them I ran my bike into the car or threw the houseplant out the window. But, now, in the Pinterest age, there’s plenty of creative inspiration for artistic, culinary pranks that are safe and won’t get anyone too upset (turns out, dads are very protective of their cars). I found a lot of really convincing food swaps on Pinterest and some of my favorite cooking/crafting blogs so, to make your April Fools Day that much more entertaining, I present my top five fake food finds!
1. Meatloaf “Donuts” and Gravy “Coffee”: Jill from Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons came up with this awesome donut/coffee combo which is much more savory than sweet! The donuts are made out of turkey meatloaf and mashed potato icing.
2. Peach Halves and Yogurt “Eggs”: Charissa from Colorful Palate has a super simple, healthy recipe for a peach and yogurt parfait that perfectly resembles sunny side eggs. If you want to pull a prank but still serve a delicious, healthy breakfast, this is the recipe for you.
3. “Snow Cone” Cupcakes: Liz from Hoosier Homemade has a pretty mean recipe for cupcakes that masquerade as snow cones. This is such a cool idea for April birthday parties!
4. “Spaghetti and Meatball” Cupcakes: Sara and Kate from Our Best Bites recreated some really fun cupcakes recipes from Hello Cupcake. Among them are these pretty sweet “spaghetti” cupcakes with Ferrero Rocher “meatballs.”
5. “Hamburger Cookies”: These may be my personal favorite because I have a mild obsession with both Nilla Wafers and Keebler cookies, which (along with some red and yellow frosting) are basically all you need to create these mini faux hamburger sweet treats from Recipe Shoebox.
Want to go out for some real food this April Fools? Make sure you follow me in the SnipSnap app and subscribe to my restaurant coupon bundle – so you don’t have to pay the real price.