Alright. I’ve had just about enough of this cold weather. Here on the East Coast, it’s abysmally cold and drab; I’m pretty sure I need a a sunlamp or a shopping spree to stay sane. Since sunlamps are expensive and not very wearable, I’ll opt for some fun, fluorescent accessories to boost my mood. Because seasonal depression makes it much easier to spend way too much on retail therapy, I’m electing to spend nothing at all on some new spring pick-me-ups. How will I do it? Easy. All I need is my smart phone.
Without further ado, I present: Mo’ Money’s Top 5 Spring-Inspiring Freebies:
- Hand Candy at H&M: Exchange free $6 H&M mobile gift cards in the Wrapp app with your Facebook friends and you’ll have enough to score some bling, like this cocktail ring, completely free.
- T Shirt From Betabrand: Love Wrapp? You’ll also love JustBecause. Now, for just a dollar, you can exchange $20 gift cards to Betabrand with your friends. You can use the $20 credit for anything you want, but I’d score this Rocket Owl t shirt for free.
- The Ultimate Cocktail Ring from Cotton Candy Couture: Want another gift to give, JustBecause? Exchange $15 gift cards with friends and you could score a free accessory, like this “Shine Bright Stretch Ring”
- Mini Cheekster Undies at Victoria’s Secret: Follow me in the new SnipSnap 2.1 and subscribe to my “Freebies!” coupon bundle. You’ll find a deal for a free pair of mini cheekster undies!
- Spring Scent at Bath & Body Works: You also find a deal for a free signature collection travel item (up to $5 value) from Bath & Body Works. Select a scent like Japanese Cherry Blossom to feel instantly more spring.